The M3i is the result of years of refinement from the M3 and hundreds of changes. Keiser implemented a quality control and testing program to ensure that every bike we produce will pass the test. The M3i continues to raise the bar with the introduction of Keiser Integrated Technology and its ability to transmit to multiple Bluetooth® devices at once; transmitting your workout data to your cell phone or tablet at the same time it is sending the information to the class projection system and any other Bluetooth® device you want.
The Keiser M3i is the industry’s only indoor group cycling bike built entirely around the user! Notable features on the M3i include:
- V-shape frame to match riders of all sizes
- Rear-flywheel design for better protection from sweat and corrosion
- Magnetic Resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- A self-tensioning, zero maintenance Poly-V Drive Belt
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Bluetooth® wireless signal for open API for tablets and smartphones