Full commercial Life Fitness Treadmill. Offers 15 inch touchscreen with built-in TV and easy to use activity zone.
Life Fitness 95T Engage Treadmill Certified Pre Owned
Now you can enjoy your workout with the Life Fitness 95T Engage Treadmill Certified Pre Owned. The Life Fitness 95T Engage Treadmill Certified Pre Owned unit provides 41 different goal-oriented workouts with Virtual Trainer, Fitness Tests, and 3 Workout Landscape perspectives (Mountain, 400 Meter Track, and 5k Nature Trail) all on a 15” LCD touchscreen TV! The Life Fitness Engage 95T Treadmill also has IPod/MP3 and USB connectivity. Access to your MP3 playlists is even available through the touchscreen! The convenient Activity Zone allows for quick access to your most used controls and enables you to customize your workouts while tracking your progress. You can also keep track of your heart rate with LifePulse digital HR and Polar telemetry systems. For your safety, Stride Sensor automatically stops the belt when it detects that its user has stepped off the unit. The Life Fitness 95T Engage Treadmill also has a reading rack, accessory tray, and cup holders for your convenience.
- 15” Integrated touchscreen LCD TV
- IPod/mp3 & USB compatible
- Reading rack, accessory tray, cup holders
- LifePulse digital HR & Polar telemetry systems
- Programmable Activity Zone
- Stride Sensor Detection
- 13 Languages
- FitLinxx certified
- 1000 Channels on NTSC or PAL system
- Motor: 4 HP AC motor with MagnaDrive Controller
- DX3 Belt and Deck System w/ 22” waxless belt
- Deck: Superior shock absorption with FlexDeck and 8 Lifespring systems
- 20 Amps
- 120V / AC 50 – 60Hz
- 22″ x 60″ running area
- Incline: 0% – 15%
- Speed: 0 .5 – 14mph
- user capacity: 400 Lbs
- Dimensions: 80″ x 37″ x 62.25″
*Actual product’s, appearance, options and more may vary from picture and description above.
|Dimensions||84 × 40 × 72 in|
|Type of Machine||
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.