The Life Fitness 95Ti Treadmill is a staple in any healthclub. It is known as the “silver bullet”.
Life Fitness 95Ti Treadmill
An enjoyable workout is available through the Life Fitness 95Ti Treadmill! This Life Fitness 95Ti Treadmill comes with 28 pre-set programs. The convenient Activity Zone allows users quick access to their most used controls and enables them to customize their workouts while tracking their progress. Users of the Life Fitness 95ti Treadmill can also keep track of their heart rates with LifePulse digital HR and Polar telemetry systems. Keeping safety a top priority, Stride Sensor automatically stops the belt when it detects that its user has stepped off the unit. The Life Fitness 95ti Treadmill’s FlexDeck shock absorption system, which includes 8 large shock absorbers, will reduce stress on joints. This system will protect users from injury and enable a more enjoyable jog or run. This model also has sensors that will alert users if a tune up is needed! The Life Fitness 95Ti Treadmill also has a reading rack, accessory tray, and cup holders.
- 15″ x 7″ LED workout profile window with compatibility for an LCD Entertainment system
- 26-Character alphanumeric message center
- Ergo Bar
- Activity Zone (Quick access to the most used buttons on the Ergo Bar)
- 9 Languages including: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, and Japanese
- 28 Workout programs
- Optional manager’s settings
- Quickstart feature
- Safety on/off key or clip
- Stride Sensor detection
- LifePulse contact heart rate monitoring and Polar chest strap compatibility
- CSAFE ready & FitLinxx certified
- DX3 belt and deck system with lubricant-infused belt
- FlexDeck Shock Absorption System with 8 Lifespring shock absorbers
- 4.0 HP AC Motor with MagnaDrive controller
- Durable welded steel frame with a rust-resistant, powder-coated chrome finish
- Low maintenance
- Includes reading rack, cup holders, and an accessory holder
- Front and back transport wheels for easy portability
- 26″ Side Handrails
- User capacity: 400 Lbs.
- Speed: 0.5 – 14 Mph
- Ramp incline: 0% – 15%
- Step-up height: 11″
- Running area: 20″ x 60″
- Unit Weight: 431 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 83″ x 37″ x 63.5″
*Actual product’s, appearance, options and more may vary from picture and description above.