The Life Fitness 95Xi Elliptical provides 30 different goal-oriented programs, including Zone Training+ Workouts. Zone Training+ Workouts is a program that will automatically adjust the Cross-trainer’s resistance levels to keep its users in their target heart rate zones. Life Fitness 95Xi Elliptical users can keep track of their heart rates by taking advantage of its LifePulse digital HR and Polar telemetry systems. The adjustable pedal design and pedal spacing of this model reduces lower back stress, making exercise more enjoyable. With 25 resistance levels and moving handlebars, 95Xi Cross-Trainer users can expect a thorough, full body workout. Working out multiple areas at once will give better results in less time. With this cross-trainer’s low decibel level, users can enjoy listening to their TV, music, or audiobook without interference. Some great features for club owners are the programmable manager’s menu options and the lack of an annoying power cord. The Life Fitness 95Xi Total Body Crosstrainer also has a reading rack, accessory tray, and a cup holder.
- Dual-level alphanumeric LED console with compatibility for an LCD with E-Z TV™ Console or Attachable LCD Entertainment System
- 9 Languages including: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, and Japanese
- 30 Workouts
- Optional manager’s settings
- LifePulse contact heart rate monitoring and Polar chest strap compatibility
- CSAFE ready & FitLinxx certified
- Quiet Drive technology
- Self-powered; with plug-in option
- Low maintenance
- Includes integrated reading rack, a cup holder, and an accessory holder
- Rear transport wheels
- Moving handlebars
- Support handlebars
- User capacity: 400 Lbs. walking / 350 Lbs. running
- 25 Resistance levels
- 20″ Adjustable stride length
- Fit Stride Technology
- Oversized non-slip pedals
- Pedal spacing: 2.8″
- Unit weight: 286 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 84.75″ x 26.5″ x 64″
*Actual product’s, appearance, options and more may vary from picture and description above.