The Precor AMT 100i Adaptive Motion Trainer provides 5 customizable goal-oriented programs, including a Quickstart program. Exercisers have easy access to these programs through the AMT 100i’s LED and LCD multi-level display console. Stride Dial technology automatically matches the adjustable stride to its user’s specific active muscle groups. The Dual-Plane Resistance System concentrates on multiple muscle groups with both horizontal and vertical planes of motion. With 20 Dual-plane resistance levels and moving handlebars, Precor AMT 100i users can expect a thorough, full body workout. Working out multiple areas at once will give better results in less time. Precor AMT 100i users can also keep track of their heart rates by taking advantage of its SmartRate sensor monitoring and Polar telemetry systems. The Precor AMT 100i Adaptive Motion Trainer also has a reading rack, accessory tray, and a cup holder.
- LED and LCD console with an upper, center, and lower display with compatibility for a Cardio Theater personal viewing screen
- Numeric keypad
- 8 Languages including: English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, and Italian
- 5 Programs
- Program customization
- On-the-fly program change
- 26 Electronic readouts
- Stride Dial muscle engagement tracker
- Cardio Theater compatibility
- Quickstart feature
- Pause mode
- SmartRate sensor monitoring and Polar compatibility
- CSAFE ready
- 3-Phase generator drive system
- Durable welded steel frame with rust-resistant, powder coating
- Includes reading rack, cup holders, and an accessory holder
- Moving handlebars
- Stationary Handrails
- User capacity: 350 Lbs.
- 20 Dual-plane and Vertical resistance levels
- Adaptable stride lengths: 0″ – 27″
- Step-up height: 5.5″ to 18.5″
- Foot plate dimensions: 14.5” X 7.5″
- Unit weight: 455 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 74″ x 28″ x 69″
*Actual product’s, appearance, options and more may vary from picture and description above.