This is a Pound4Pound favorite in the Elliptical category. The total body movement coupled with the crossramp technology makes for a great workout.
Precor EFX 576i Experience Elliptical
Precor EFX576i Experience Series Elliptical – Available at Pound4Pound – 847-558-9748 – Pre-Owned*
The Precor EFX576i Experience Elliptical is a high-quality fitness machine available at low prices from Pound4Pound. This effective fitness machine end is made with durable components like sealed bearings and self-lubricating bronze bushings. It also features over-sized axles and double polyurethane wheels.
Recognized for their dependability and performance that lasts, these Precor elliptical machines simply keep on going. Without a doubt, many owners of original Precor machines are actually still exercising with their units today. The reconditioned Precor EFX 576i is among those reliable machines.
The redesign of the upper-body handlebar allows for flexibility when it comes to where you place your hands. With a wider selection of positions you can alter the ramp angle to your specific liking.
The Crossramp on the Precor EFX576i Experience Elliptical also features a double step-up flywheel along with adjustable, rear-leveling pedals. Certainly, you’ll have all the electronic features Precor owners have come to expect. It’s easy to track heart-rate, calorie burn, stride rate and lots more.
Locate this self-powered, 338-pound fitness machine practically anywhere in your home or commercial gym. Contact us today!
The Precor EFX576i Experience Elliptical Specs
- LED and LCD multi-window readout console with compatibility for an LCD screen attachment
- 8 Languages (Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Romanized Russian, Spanish, and Portuguese)
- Accessory holder, cup holder, and reading rack
- SmartRate handgrip sensor heart-rate technology and Polar chest strap compatibility
- CSAFE ready
- 15 Pre-set programs
- 26 Electronic readouts
- Quickstart feature
- Moving handlebars
- 20 Resistance levels
- Adjustable stride lengths: 21″ – 25″
- 15 – 40° Adjustable ramp incline
- CrossRamp technology
- Removable ramp cover for easy cleaning
- Eddy current brake magnet system
- Rust-resistant, powder-coated steel frame
- Transport wheels for easy portability
- Low maintenance
- 350 Lb. maximum user capacity
- Footplate dimensions: 7″ W x 15″ L
- Step-up height: 8″ – 21.5″
- Unit weight: 340 Lbs.
- Unit dimensions: 80 x 32 x 68.5
*Actual product’s, appearance, options and more may vary from picture and description above.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
|Type of Machine||