Pound4Pound – Pre-Owned* Precor RBK 835 Recumbent Bike – 847-558-9748
Looking for an affordable non-weight bearing, low-impact cardio exercise machine? Check out the Precor RBK 835 Recumbent Bike. Used in fitness facilities and gyms all over the nation, the RBK 835 enables you to step through with ease as you’re seated in a reclining position that lifts that weight off your body’s sensitive areas and redistributes it over the bike’s air flex seat for optimal comfort as you ride. Subject to availability, the RBK 835 is manufactured in black and silver.
Features of the Precor RBK 835 Recumbent Bike
- -Step-through design. Precor’s innovative recumbent bike features a step-through design that is 14 inches in width with a low step-over height of just four inches
- -The console handlebars assist with entry and exit, while the bike’s riding handlebars provide an optional positioning for the hands and arms in addition to heart rate monitoring
- -The RBK 835’s air flex seat with a ventilated back features a specifically designed suspension system that lets the seat back move along with your body – that’s comfort you can actually feel!
- -Designed for K.O.P.S. (Knee Over Pedal Spindle), the air flex seat is at optimal positioning to support efficient pedaling and lower the impact placed on the knees.
- -The RBK 835 has dual-sided foot pedals that can be used without pedal straps.
- -The seat offers 11 different levels and can be adjusted while you’re on or off the machine
Resistance System of the RBK 835
- -A three-piece crank tightens “positively” – which lessens the need to keep making adjustments. The crank arm accepts any conventional road bike or mountain bike foot pedals.
- -The dual-stage drive system means a comfortable, smooth and quiet fitness machine with a low start-up resistance level and a more consistent progression of resistance than a one-stage drive system.
*Actual product’s, appearance, options and more may vary from picture and description above.