Woodway specializes in high-end, hand built, custom designed treadmills. All Woodway treadmills are very different from conventional traditional treadmills with belts and decks. The 4Front was designed to mimic the feel of running outdoors and to provide the user with a dynamic, low-impact workout every time. It simulates this experience with its patented slat belt running surface that resembles a caterpillar track on heavy duty vehicles.
- The 4Front comes fully equipped with 3 different training modes including traditional, dynamic and resistance.
- Dynamic mode allows the belt to spin freely allowing the user to train and power the belt like a non-motorized treadmill. Users can perform various exercises using the free belt providing for a full body workout.
- Resistance mode enables the user to choose between different levels of resistance facilitating HIIT exercises and performance techniques.
- Treadmill belts are comprised of numerous individual shock-absorbing slats that have been scientifically proven to reduce harmful shock to joints, muscles, and connective tissue.
- Significant savings compared to the maintenance and electrical costs of traditional treadmills.