The Cybex 530T Treadmill comes with 8 programs, all of which include a minimum of 10 levels of difficulty. The LED console’s live keyboard enables users to switch between programs without restarting their session. With this Cybex Treadmill, you can keep track of your heart rate during your workout with the 530T’s Contact HR monitoring sensors. It also has Polar compatibility for a telemetry chest strap. For your safety, when the Cybex 530T Treadmill’s lanyard loses contact with the treadmill, it automatically and gently stops. Also, this treadmill’s shock absorption system will reduce stress on joints, protecting users from injury and ensuring a more enjoyable jog or run. The specially designed drive covers the edges of the belt, which keeps anything from becoming caught in it. This design also protects against belt fraying. Those things, along with the Cybex 530T Treadmill’s powder-coated welded-steel frame make this treadmill a durable and long-lasting option. The Cybex 530T Treadmill also has a reading rack, accessory tray, and cup holders for your convenience.
- Large LED split-level display console
- 7 Languages including: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, and Swedish
- 8 Programs
- Program customization
- Optional manager’s settings
- Quickstart feature
- Safety automatic shut-off switch
- Contact HR monitoring and Polar compatibility
- CSAFE ready & FitLinxx certified
- Stableflex Suspension system
- 3.0 HP DC continuous duty
- Durable welded steel frame with rust-resistant, powder coating
- Low maintenance
- Includes reading rack, cup holders, and an accessory holder
- Front and back transport wheels
- Side Handrails
- User capacity: 400 Lbs.
- Speed: 0.5 – 12.4 Mph
- Ramp incline: -2% – 15%
- Step-up height: 11″
- Running area: 20″ x 58″
- Unit weight: 385 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 79″ x 32″ x 50″
*Actual product’s, appearance, options and more may vary from picture and description above.