The Freemotion e 6.2 Elliptical provides access to 36 workouts, which can be adjusted and monitored through the 7” HD display console. Exercisers can check their email, read the news, or even go on Facebook with this Google Android-enabled console. The Freemotion e 6.2 even comes with a Google Maps powered program that will sync workouts so that users can exercise to any destination’s landscape. The Freemotion e 6.2 elliptical comes with iPod compatibility so exercisers can enjoy their workouts even more. With the e 6.2 ’s silent magnetic resistance system and WhisperQuiet motor, Freemotion e 6.2 users can enjoy listening to their music or audiobook without interference. Exercisers can also take advantage of its dual-grip heart rate monitoring and Polar compatibility. Since your feet never leave the pedals while using The 6.2 model, there is less strain on your joints than with other exercise units. With less strain and no impact, you can enjoy your workouts longer and more often! Best of all, users can rely on the Freemotion e 6.2 Elliptical to provide a total body workout with both the movement from the pedals and the moving handlebars. Working out multiple areas at once will give better results in less time. The Freemotion e 6.2 Elliptical also has a built-in fan and a water bottle holder.
- 7″ HD LCD display console
- Google Android browser
- Google Maps Sync Workouts
- Integrated Quick Touch grip ramp & resistance controls
- Wi-Fi compatibility
- IPod, iPhone, and Mp3 compatibility
- 36 Workouts
- ActiveAdjust capability
- Dual-grip heart rate monitoring and Polar compatibility
- WhisperQuiet Motor
- SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance system
- 24 Digital resistance levels
- Built-in fan
- Water bottle holder
- ComforTouch moving handlebars
- CustomFit -10 to 20% adjustable incline/decline
- Oversized non-slip pedals
- User capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Unit weight: 305 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 73″ x 25″ x 68″
*Actual product’s, appearance, options and more may vary from picture and description above.