The M3i is the culmination of over a decade of refinement of the M3 and hundreds of changes, from mastering the flow of sweat around the bike and better corrosion resistance, to a power meter so accurate that it was the first indoor cycling bike to pass the EN957-10 European Standard for accuracy and safety. The M3i continues introduces the Keiser Integrated Technology and its ability to transmit to multiple Bluetooth® devices at once; transmitting your workout data to your cell phone or tablet at the same time it is sending the information to the class projection system and any other Bluetooth® device you want.
- V-shape frame to match riders of all sizes
- Rear-flywheel design for better protection from sweat and corrosion
- Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- A self-tensioning, zero maintenance Poly-V® Drive Belt
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Bluetooth® wireless signal for open API for tablets and smartphones
KEISER INDOOR BIKE DISPLAYS
Two options for connected riding
Both backlit display options on the M3i include cadence, power, Kcals, heart rate, ride time, and more. Both also connect to popular group exercise packages as well as Keiser’s M Series apps.
M Connect Display
Great for home or studio, Keiser’s M Connect Display can connect the rider to a wide array of popular, third-party apps and content and popular group exercise packages and Keiser apps.
The Studio Display is perfect for the studio owner who wants to offer connected group exercise with a narrower selection of health and fitness apps and training content.