The ultimate Precor elliptical, the Experience™ Series 800 Line features the patented converging CrossRamp® technology that follows your natural stride. When you walk, your feet converge toward the midline of your body, instead of staying in line with your hips. With the EFX 885, you can isolate or cross train specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy to target different muscle groups, to encourage training variance, and propel results.
The EFX® 885 with Converging CrossRamp® combines the benefits of the patented adjustable CrossRamp® technology, moving handlebars and ramp inclines from 10 to 35 degrees to target different muscle groups for a total-body workout with more variety. The unique converging stride path allows the exerciser’s footpath to converge naturally – just like walking or running. Carrying on the tradition of Precor reliability and service, the EFX is easy to clean and maintain with a covered ramp and rear drive housing, and the Active Status Light – all to improve your ownership experience.
- Covers: Long-lasting appearance with covered ramp, enclosed rear covers and covered frame and pivot joints. Covered ramp to prevent dirt and debris build-up. Easy to clean without removing the ramp cover or pedals. Rear-access cover can be removed and replaced in less than two minutes by removing only two screws. Convenient access to check and adjust drive belt tension. Front covers can be removed in less than two minutes, providing quick access to lift assembly.
- Accessory Holder(s): Thoughtful, secure storage with a logical, clean place for your water bottle, mobile phone and other accessories.
- Transport Wheels: Wide transport wheels at the front of the EFX® allow the unit to be moved when cleaning the floor.
- Bearings: Dual, in-line polyurethane wheels with oversized axles and premium sealed bearings provide a perfectly balanced load, gliding on stamped, stainless-steel tracks for an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest user and are easy to clean.
- Ramp: Converging adjustable CrossRamp®
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by a Washington-state university for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5%-size female to the 95%-size male user.
- Ramp Angle: 10 to 35
- Upper handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- CrossRamp® Technology: Provides 20 different settings (10 to 35-degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all ages and fitness levels.
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Resistance System: Durable, three-phase hybrid generator/eddy-current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Level: 1-20
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline: 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline: 25 inches / 63 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals: 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions: 16 X 8 inches / 40.6 X 20.3 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches / 20 cm
- Standard Frame Colours: Gloss Metallic Silver / Black Pearl
- Weight: 340 lbs / 154 kg
- Dimension: 80″ L x 30″ W x 72″ H / (203cm L x 76cm W x 183cm H)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.9 x 15.4 x 5.3 in / 53.1 x 39.1 x 13.5 cm
- Product Weight: 15 lb / 6.8 kg
- Power Requirements: 100v-240v
- Power Supply: 60w / 12v
- Display Type: LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Visible Screen Size: 15 in x 9.1 in / 38.1 cm x 23 cm
- Viewing Angle: 170 degrees horizontal, 170 degrees vertical
- Resolution: XGA – 1024 x 768
- Display Color: 16.2 M
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Contrast Ratio: 1500:1
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Backlight: LED
- Screen Protection: Anti-glare and hard coating
- TV Controls: Built into console
- Default Channel: Yes
- Closed Captioning: CC1-4, Text 1-4 (US/CA only)
- Entertainment Apps**: Netflix®, Hulu®, Watch ESPN®, iHeart Radio®, Spotify®
- Global TV Support: NTSC, ATSC, PAL, SECAM, DVB-T/T2/C, *Cable/Satellite Receiver support, *Pro:Idiom®, *IPTV
- Features of the Preva OS: MyUI™ Suite, Video on Demand
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Network Capabilities: Preva® network capable
- Auto Shut-off: Yes
- Mute: Yes
- Video Decoding: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264
- Headphone: Replaceable
- WiFi: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz MIMO and 5 GHz multiple antenna
- Regulatory: FCC, CE, IEC CB Scheme, TUV NRTL, US/CA* Optional feature
** Applications vary by country and location