The Stairmaster SM5 Stepmill delivers both a great cardiovascular and muscular workout! This Stairmaster Stepmill’s electronic braking mechanism precisely controls the constant speed. The speed can be set anywhere between 26 to 162 steps per minute and The SM5 provides 20 different resistance levels! The revolving staircase has 8-inch-high steps which simulate the sensation of ordinary stairs. Users of this stepmill can take advantage of 10 different programs, including a nationally recognized fitness test and a custom firefighter test. The Stairmaster SM5 Stepmill also has a Quickstart option. Stairmaster’s Landmark Challenge motivates steppers as they watch their progress through famous landmarks from around the world. This stepmill’s cushion technology reduces stress on joints, protecting users from injury and ensuring a more enjoyable fitness session. The SM5 Stepmill also has Stairmaster’s improved, quieter design. Another useful element of this model is the Polar telemetry compatibility. Polar telemetry enables steppers to keep track of their heart rate during exercise. The Stairmaster SM5 Stepmill also provides a reading rack, cup holder, and accessory holder.
- 10″ Touch screen LCD display console
- IPod and iPhone compatibility
- 7 Languages Including: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese
- 10 Programs
- 10 Electronic readouts
- Quickstart feature
- Landmark Challenge
- Polar heart rate monitoring compatibility
- Low maintenance
- Includes reading rack, cup holders, and an accessory holder
- Front transport wheels
- Ergonomically correct side Handrails
- User capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Speed: 26 to 162 steps per minute
- 20 Resistance levels
- 8″ Tall steps
- Requires 10-foot ceilings
- Unit weight: 343 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 58″ x 34″ x 89″
*Actual product’s, appearance, options and more may vary from picture and description above.