With the Schwinn Ac Performance Plus Bike, riders can easily adjust their resistance level with its tension resistance knob. Keeping safety a priority, the tension resistance knob also features an emergency-stop push brake system. The Wheel’s attached to the front of the Bike make transporting it easy so that exercisers don’t have to strain themselves trying to lift it. The Ac Performance Plus has dual-sided SPD compatible pedals. They also come with optional toe baskets and straps. The seat’s fore/aft measurement marks make it easy for multiple users to immediately adjust the seat right back to their specific setting. One of this Schwinn Bike’s best features is the nearly soundless Virtual Contact resistance technology. The lack of noisy peddling means riders can enjoy listening to their favorite songs or audiobooks without any annoying interference. It also makes it a great option for exercisers who live in apartments or condos. There won’t be any noise for that grouchy neighbor to complain about. 2 Water bottle-holders provide the rider with easy access to constant refreshment. The Schwinn Ac Performance Plus Bike’s rust-resistant, aluminum frame makes it a great, long-lasting, and low-maintenance option.
- MPower console compatibility
- Chain drive system with forged steel crank
- Quiet Virtual Contact 6-magnet resistance technology
- Emergency-stop push brake system
- Rust-resistant aluminum frame
- Low maintenance
- 2 Water-bottle holders
- Front mounted transport wheels
- Adjustable ErgoLoop Handlebars with multiple hand positions
- Tension-nob resistance
- Adjustment fore/aft measurement marks
- Removable seat can be switched for another
- Dual sided SPD compatible pedals with optional toe baskets and straps
- Triple Link pedal compatibility
- User capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Unit weight: 112 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 50″ x 21″ x 51″
*Actual product’s, appearance, options and more may vary from picture and description above.
There are no reviews yet.