The TAG Fitness Functional Trainer offers commercial-rated construction combined with outstanding exercise variation. It features a heavy-gauge steel mainframe protected with a durable powder coat finish. The adjustable pulleys pivot for freedom of motion, and they use sealed, self-lubricating bearings to keep maintenance minimal. Combined with commercial-rated cables, this unit is ideal for harsh workout settings.
In terms of exercises, functional training machines provide an almost limitless variation of movements to choose. The adjustable, pivoting pulleys provide 22 different height positions to provide workout resistance in high, low, or mid-range.
The TAG Fitness Functional Training Machine comes with two 210 lb weight stacks that work on a 1:2 resistance ratio. Although this reduces the actual resistance by half, it allows the user to move through the range of motion faster, without producing much weight stack speed. The 1:2 resistance ratio is ideal for athletic movements, fast-twitch muscle fiber targeting, low exercise starting weight, and physical therapy needs.
- Heavy-gauge steel mainframe
- Durable powder coat finish
- Frame color: Black or Silver
- Commercial-rated cables
- Steel housing covers for pulleys
- 2″x2″ stainless steel adjustable pulley uprights
- Adjustable height pulleys: 22 positions per side
- Rotating pulleys
- (2) weight stacks: 210 lbs each
- Protective backside weight stack shrouds
- 1:2 resistance ratio on weight stack
- Exercise instructional placard included
- Middle anchor for suspension training exercises
- (6) Accessory storage hooks
- Commercial Grade