CYBEX 525T TREADMILL
- Running Surface: The Cybex 525T Treadmill has a 20″ x 60″ running surface. This is the smallest in the Cybex collection, but it’s full-sized and durably designed. It has handrails for safety.
- Cushioning: The 525T Treadmill has IS3 Intelligent Suspension System, which is designed after what Cybex calls “the best running shoe.” Essentially this is a variable cushioning system that provides more cushioning up front and more firmness at the back of the track where a person pushes off.
- Automated Incline: The track can be used at inclines of 0 to 15%. Incline controls are included on a cross bar for convenience.
- Console: The display is simple yet includes all the info that most people care to know. A graphic display of the workout profile is shown via an 8 × 5 LED, and the readouts are time, calories, distance, pace, incline, speed and heart rate. Heart rate range is indicated with a multi-color monitor. Additionally the console has an Smartphone/iPhone jack. Mobile devices can be controlled with buttons on the treadmill.
- Heart Rate: Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring are supported.
- Programming: The presets include manual mode, four weight loss programs and four cardio programs. The weight loss and cardio programs have 10 levels each.
- Languages: The LED monitor can be used in English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Dutch and Swedish.
- Powerful Motor — The Cybex 525T has a high-powered yet quiet 5 HP motor. It supports a high speed of 4 mph.
- Convenience Features: Speed and incline controls are located on a cross bar. This model also has two large water bottle holders, a magazine rack and a utility tray.
- Safety Key: A safety lanyard can be used to stop the treadmill in case of emergency.
- High Capacity: The 525T has a 350-pound user weight capacity.