The Life Fitness 95X Engage Elliptical provides 28 different goal-oriented workouts with Virtual Trainer and Workout Landscape perspectives (Mountain, 400 Meter Track, and 5k Nature Trail), all on a 15″ LCD touchscreen console! Users of this Life Fitness elliptical can also begin their workout at the touch of a single button with its QuickStart feature. The USB connectivity enables users of the Life Fitness 95X Engage Elliptical to track their performance results on Life Fitness’ Virtual Trainer online website. The Life Fitness 95X Engage Elliptical also has IPod/MP3 connectivity and it’s users can easily access their playlists through the touchscreen! With this elliptical’s low decibel level, users can enjoy listening to their TV, music, or audiobook without interference. Life Fitness 95T Inspire users can also take advantage of its LifePulse digital HR and Polar telemetry systems for keeping track of their heart rates. The adjustable pedal design and pedal spacing of this model reduces lower back stress. Best of all, Users can rely on the Life Fitness 95X Engage Elliptical to provide a total body workout with both the movement from the pedals and the moving handlebars. Working out multiple areas at once will give better results in less time. The unique hybrid feature reduces energy consumption from the console once it reaches a certain intensity level! The amount of energy generated and saved is displayed at the end of each workout. Some great features for club owners are the programmable manager’s menu options and the lack of an annoying power cord. The Life Fitness 95X Engage Treadmill also has a reading rack, accessory tray, and removable cup holders.
- 15″ LCD console with touch screen technology with compatibility for a 17″ widescreen TV attachment
- IPod and iPhone compatibility
- USB connectivity
- Headphone jack
- 13 Languages including: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Dutch, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified), Japanese, Korean, and Turkish
- 28 Programs
- Workout Landscape Perspectives
- Virtual Trainer
- Intel® Microprocessor
- Quickstart feature
- LifePulse contact heart rate monitoring and Polar chest strap compatibility
- CSAFE ready & FitLinxx certified
- Quiet Drive technology
- Self-powered with plug-in option
- Low maintenance
- Includes reading rack, removable cup holders, and an accessory holder
- Moving handlebars
- User capacity: 400 Lbs.
- 26 Resistance levels with convenient fingertip access
- Stride length: 20″
- Oversized non-slip pedals
- Pedal Spacing: 2.8″
- Unit weight: 442 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 88″ x 31″ x 65″
*Actual product’s, appearance, options and more may vary from picture and description above.