The Precor 776i Experience Stepper provides access to 14 programs with 31 resistance levels. The speed can be set anywhere between 30 and 180 steps-per-minute. Adjustments can be made and monitored with 12 electronic displays on its LED, Tap Control console. Best of all, Precor 776i Experience users can enjoy their workout while listening to their favorite songs or audiobooks using the IPod and IPhone connectivity. Exercisers can keep track of their heart rates with the Precor 776i Experience Stepper’s SmartRate monitoring and Polar telemetry compatibility. The 776i Experience Stepper conveniently comes with handlebars as well as handrails. The water bottle-holder provides the user with easy access to constant refreshment. It also provides it’s users with a reading rack and accessory holder. The Precor 776i Experience Stepper’s durable steel frame and rust-resistant powder coating make this a great, low-maintenance and long-lasting option.
- LED console with Tap Control technology
- IPod and iPhone compatibility
- 8 Language options including: English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, and Romanized Russian
- 14 Programs
- 12 Electronic readouts
- Cardio Theater compatibility
- Quickstart feature
- Contact heart rate monitoring with SmartRate technology and Polar compatibility
- CSAFE ready
- FitLinxx certified
- Belt drive system
- 6-Phase generator
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Low maintenance
- Integrated reading rack
- Removable water bottle holder
- Fixed handrails and handlebars
- User capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Speed: 30-180 steps-per-minute
- 31 Resistance levels
- Step-up height: 19.5″
- Unit weight: 250 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 47″ x 32″ x 69″
*Actual product’s, appearance, options and more may vary from picture and description above.