Pound4Pound – Pre-Owned* Precor 842 Experience Recumbent Bike – 847-558-9748
The Precor 842 Recumbent Bike is equipped with a belt drive system and a double step-up drive that provides the user with a quiet and smooth workout experience. The bike Poly-V belt is utilized rather than a chain which serves to reduces the need for frequent maintenance. A resilient, built-in magnetic, no contact generator apparatus supplies consistent, even resistance and reduces the wear that is sometimes associated with mechanize alternators. The Precor 842 Experience Recumbent Bike is not difficult to move and also features a touch-sensitive display console, a contact heart rate monitor and a three-piece crank. The 842’s seat, handlebars and foot pedals are all ergonomically configured for optimal user comfort across a range of physical body types. The upright seat is made with a ratcheting system that makes it easy adjust. Cycling is typically a familiar motion for most people, so a recumbent bike is appropriate if you’re new to exercising, and its low start up resistance you can get on and get started in no time with minimal instruction.
Features of the Precor 842 Experience Recumbent Bike
- -Large adjustable foot pedals to accommodate a wide variety of shoe sizes
- -Low profile crank arms for unrestricted motion
- -The three-piece crank arm with belt drive reduces the need to make periodic adjustments
- -The 842 has a double step-up drive system to create a comfortable and quiet function
- -Stow belongings such as earbuds, keys or membership cards in the accessory tray. There’s also a reading rack and beverage bottle holder built right into the bike’s console
Programs include: Hill Climb, Cross Country, Interval, Weight Loss, Heart Rate Control and Manual
Pound4Pound is dedicated to assisting fitness equipment dealers, fitness facilities, gyms, and individuals achieve their goals. For more information on the Precor 842 Experience Recumbent Bike or any of the other fitness machines we offer, give us a call today!
*Actual product’s appearance, options, and more may vary from picture and description above.