The Stairmaster SM916 Stepmill delivers both a great cardiovascular and muscular workout! This Stairmaster Stepmill’s electronic braking mechanism precisely controls the constant speed. The speed can be set anywhere between 14 to 162 steps per minute. The revolving staircase has 8-inch-high steps which simulate the sensation of ordinary stairs. Users of this stepmill can take advantage of 10 different programs, including a nationally recognized fitness test and a custom firefighter test. The Stairmaster SM916 Stepmill also has a Quickstart option. This stepmill’s cushion technology reduces stress on joints, protecting users from injury and ensuring a more enjoyable fitness session. The SM916 Stepmill also has Stairmaster’s improved, quieter design. Another useful element of this model is the Polar telemetry compatibility. Polar telemetry enables steppers to keep track of their heart rate during exercise. The Stairmaster SM916 Stepmill also provides a reading rack, cup holder, and accessory holder.
- Easy-to-read, backlit LCD display with compatibility for a 15″ TV
- 10 Programs
- 12 Electronic readouts
- Quickstart feature
- Polar heart rate monitoring compatibility
- Low maintenance
- Includes reading rack, cup holders, and an accessory holder
- Ergonomically correct side Handrails
- User capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Speed: 24 to 162 steps per minute
- 20 Resistance levels
- 24 To 162 steps per minute
- 8″ Tall steps
- Requires 10-foot ceilings
- Unit weight: 409 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 50″ x 29″ x 81″
*Actual product’s, appearance, options and more may vary from picture and description above.
There are no reviews yet.