With the Star Trac Spinner Pro Bike, riders can switch between 20 different resistance levels. Adjustments are easily made with its Smooth Control Resistance Knob. Keeping safety a priority, this bike features an emergency-stop push brake system and the handlebars have a non-slip grip. The wheel’s attached to the front of the bike make transporting it easy so that exercisers don’t have to strain themselves trying to lift it. The Star Trac Spinner Pro Bike’s seat can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally. The Spinner Pro has dual-sided SPD compatible pedals that are also vertically and horizontally adjustable. 2 Water bottle-holders provide the rider with easy access to constant refreshment. The Star Trac Spinner Pro Bike’s rust-resistant, powder-coated steel frame makes it a great, long-lasting, and low-maintenance option.
- Chain drive crank system
- Emergency-stop push brake system
- Smooth Control Resistance Knob
- 20 levels or resistance
- Rust-resistant, powder-coated steel frame
- 2 Water-bottle holders
- Front-mounted transport wheels
- Traditional spinner handlebar design
- Non-slip grip handlebars
- Vertical and horizontal handlebar adjustment
- Vertical and horizontal seat adjustment
- Dual-sided SPD compatible pedals
- User capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Unit weight: 121 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 51.6″ x 20.1″ x 40″
*Actual product’s, appearance, options and more may vary from picture and description above.